Mission, Vision & Values
Lead the integration of process safety through education, research, and service into learning and practice of all individuals and organizations.
Serve as the Process Safety Center of Excellence that promotes:
- Process safety as a personal value that is second nature for all stakeholders
- Continuous progress toward zero injuries and elimination of adverse impacts on the community.
- Health and safety of the community and the workforce
- Sharing of knowledge and information
- Sound scholarship and academic freedom
- Diversity of thought and viewpoint
- Independence to practice sound science
- Integrity of science validated by peer review
- Freedom to evaluate and comment on public policy
- Progress without undue influence by special interests
- Individual and group achievement