Process Safety & Risk Management Coordinator – Intercontinental Terminals Company
Employer: Intercontinental Terminals Company
Location: La Porte, Texas
Salary Range: $70,000-$90,000
Requirements: B.S. engineering
5+ years experience in petrochemical environment
- Plant-wide coordination of Process Safety, Risk Management, Management of Change and RC 14001 efforts.
- Serve as technical liaison to Terminal Management, keeping them informed of Terminal and Corporate level Process Safety, Risk Management, and RC 14001 performance, activities, and opportunities.
- Coordinate activities within the Process Safety, Risk Management, and RC 14001 processes with those associates assigned the responsibility of implementing or managing the activity to help ensure that:
- The program maintains compliance with Regulatory and Corporate requirements
- The particular element receives the proper level of attention by Terminal Management
- Appropriate communication exists between the upper levels of management and the specified owners of each element in the terminal.
- Provide direction and leadership in the development of strategic action plans for PSM, RMP, and RC 14001.
- Maintain and implement, as needed, the PSM, RMP, MOC and RC 14001 technical plans programs, files, policies, procedures, standards, goals, and objectives.
- Provide assistance to owners of operational procedures, training, contractors, hot work, incident investigation, and emergency planning / response, and coordinator of each of these elements relating to PSM, RMP, and RC 14001.
- Develop and provide training to associates relative to PSM, RMP, and RC 14001.
- Participate in PSM and RMP process safety engineering related issues in external professional and trade organizations.
- Participate in PSM and RMP review of significant capital projects to help ensure compliance to the regulations, standards, and codes.
- Develop comprehensive PSM, RMP, and RC 14001 goals in line with ITC expectations, values, and company goals.
Please submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org