PSM Consultants – AcuTech
AcuTech Consulting Group, a premier provider of process safety management services since 1994, is expanding worldwide and seeking highly qualified PSM managers, engineers and contract consultants for positions in our Houston (TX), San Francisco (CA), Princeton (NJ), McLean (VA), and Dubai (UAE) offices, and at other US and international project locations. Virtual offices considered. Join a highly respected team of PSM experts on higher level projects for many of the world’s largest corporations. Please see our website at www.acutech-consulting.com.
- PSM Managers – an opportunity to develop and lead consulting teams with the backing of AcuTech’s leading market position, technology and strategic leadership
- PSM Consultants – PSM consultants needed for the following positions:
- Technical process safety consultants for PHA, LOPA,SIL and other safety consulting assignments
- Management systems consultants including systems development, auditing, change management, systems implementation, organizational culture and benchmarking
- Functional safety experts/professionals (FSE/FSPs) for SIS projects
- Training specialists with a successful record of providing training on PSM
- QRA specialists including consequence modelers for fire, explosion, and toxic release estimation, quantitative methods including FTA, ETA
Successful candidates will have:
- BS/MS in related engineering field (chemical, electrical, mechanical, safety) or associated science degree.
- Entry level 2-5+ years and senior consultants 10-15+ years in process safety management , health, safety and environment (HSE), related experience in process or engineering design environment, manufacturing operations, and/or consulting environment.
- Experience in developing, implementing, or managing PSM programs
- Experience in developing, writing, and implementing PSM plans, procedures, design philosophies, design bases, engineering specifications, standard operating procedures
- Experience developing and evaluating HSE management systems and advising management at all levels of the organization to effect positive change.
- Experience in performing process hazard analyses (PHA), and risk assessments, or related studies, such as HAZID, What-If, HAZOP, FMEA, fault tree/event tree analysis, fire and explosion modeling, safety integrity level (SIL) assessment, or level of protection analysis (LOPA).
- Recognized knowledge of IEC61511/61503 standards
- Ability to develop consulting business, including developing proposals and making presentations
- Self-motivated, independent, strong leadership and organizational skills
- Excellent English verbal and written communication skills, interpersonal skills, and client service
- Strong analytical, problem-solving, and facilitation skills and a consultative approach in supporting customer projects
These positions offer an excellent opportunity for personal and professional growth. AcuTech is well established, successful, and employee-owned company that offers full time employees competitive salary based on experience and position, bonus and benefits. AcuTech is an equal opportunity employer. Please email resume, salary history and preferred office location to our recruiting manager at email@example.com.
AcuTech Group, Inc. 1600 Tysons Boulevard • Suite 800 • McLean, VA • 20012 • Tel: 703.245-3015 • Fax: 703-842-8854