Mary Kay O'Connor Process Safety Center International Symposium
Beyond Regulatory Compliance, Making Safety Second Nature
In Association with IChemE
2018 Submission Information
Due by March 23, 2018 in electronic format, for consideration.
Keyword search on your manuscript will be required using the Process Safety Taxonomy Wiki site at: http://wikips.tamu.edu/ (Any concerns with the PS Wiki site should be directed to email@example.com)
Required manuscript format:
- US Letter-sized paper
- single-spaced text in 12 point Times Roman font
- Do not put page numbers at the bottom of the page
- submitted in MS Word
- One-inch margins
- No specific page limitations.
It is mandatory that you conduct a keyword search on your manuscript using the Process Safety Taxonomy Wiki site at: http://wikips.tamu.edu/(Any concerns with the PS Wiki site should be directed to firstname.lastname@example.org)
Selected papers will be included in a special issue of The Journal of Loss Prevention in the Process Industries
Click here for Manuscript Submission
- Should present a summary of your research.
- Should be brought with you to the symposium.
- Should fit within a 40 inch by 40 inch area.
- Must be prepared in English.
- Posters will be attached to display boards the first morning of the symposium.
- Biographies should be around 5-6 sentences and provide a brief overview of your background and current position
- If you are invited to present the same topic at another conference, there is no issue with reusing the presentation as long as the first slide notes, “Presented at the Mary Kay O’Connor Process Safety Center 2018 International Symposium.”
Attendees expect visuals of the presentations, to have something by which to remember your presentation. Suggestions:
- PowerPoint® presentations, of course, should be non-commercial.
- Slides projected from computer:
- Maximum: 7 lines plus title
- Optimum: 3-5 lines and 35-50 words
- Minimum font size of 36 pt
Click here for PowerPoint Submission