Learning from incident database
- Halim, S. Zohra, et al., “Time-trend analysis of offshore fire incidents using nonhomogenous Poisson process using Bayesian analysis”, Journal of Process Safety and Environmental Protection (2020). https://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0957582020317675
- Halim, S. Zohra, et al. “Towards a causal model from pipeline incident data analysis”, Journal of Process Safety and Environmental Protection (2020). https://doi.org/10.1016/j.psep.2020.06.047
- Gopalaswami, Nirupama, and Zhe Han. “Analysis of laboratory incident database.” Journal of Loss Prevention in the Process Industries 64 (2020): 104027. https://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/abs/pii/S0950423019302153
- Halim, S. Zohra, et al. “In search of causes behind offshore incidents: Fire in offshore oil and gas facilities.” Journal of Loss Prevention in the Process Industries 54 (2018): 254-265. https://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/abs/pii/S0950423017310136
- Kannan, P., Flechas, T., Mendez, E., Angarita, L., Chaudhari, P., Hong, Y., & Mannan, M. S. “A web-based collection and analysis of process safety incidents.” Journal of Loss Prevention in the Process Industries, 44 (2018), 171-192.
- Roy, Nitin, et al. “Patterns and Trends in Injuries Due to Consumer Propane Incidents.” ACS Chemical Health & Safety 27.4 (2020): 251-258.
Analysis of the HSEES Chemical Incident Database Using Data and Text Mining Methodologies
- Dissertation, Texas A&M University, 2012