Students in any discipline may pursue a PhD focusing on “process safety and/or risk management”. All PhD candidates in engineering receive a stipend and tuition and most fees are paid by the university.
- Research program. For further details visit the research tab
- First apply through the Texas A&M Engineering CAS in their desired engineering field
- Most students pursue a Chemical Engineering degree
- Students from all engineering disciplines can study process safety and related research areas
- Applicants should contact the Director of the Mary Kay O’Connor Process Safety Center to discuss their field of study and funding opportunities offered by the Center
- For Questions, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org